WorkEngine is a robust App that helps organizations increase productivity by improving visibility, execution and collaboration on all types of work. WorkEngine is a single solution that unites all users across your business by providing a common framework for Enterprise Project Management, New Product Development, Application Management and Service Management.
WorkEngine automates your processes by leveraging key capabilities to help you effectively organize all your work including the management of tasks, schedules, resources, costs, time and other business critical functions.
- Projects- Use the Project Center to view and maintain project information.
- Online Project Planner- Create clear uncomplicated project schedules online using the Online Project Planner.
- Resources- Manage and edit resources from one centralized location.
- Project Reporting - Access pre-built reports and dashboards to easily track project performance.
- Project Tasks- View and designate your project tasks.
- Project Issues- Assign, prioritize, and follow the progress of your project specific issues from start to finish.
- Project Changes- Manage, audit, and coordinate simple and complex changes across your project.
- To Do- Keep track of To Do items outside of your scheduled work or personal items.
- My Work- View your active work items taken from projects, issues, tasks and other related lists.
- My Time Off-Request and view your time off in a convenient calendar format.
- My Workplace- creates a community for team members to see and status their work, plus other personal tools for collaboration, status, and schedule.
- Project Announcements- Share announcements with your project community.
- My Links- Keep your personal links in one organized list.
- Comments- Implement a comment stream for team collaboration and communication.
- On Premise: EPM Live 4.3 version or higher
- Online: Professional, Enterprise or Dedicated
- Ask about our build to order app packages. We can help you implement and customize any app into your system using EPM Live and industry best practice techniques.